• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I set appointments during the week using my outlook calendar. In the event description I put the address of the appointment I'm going to. When I view the appointment on my iPhone I can tap on the address and it will launch the TomTom app with that address and I'm on my way.
Can I do this with the note 3 ??
Thanks!

I set appointments during the week using my outlook calendar. In the event description I put the address of the appointment I'm going to. When I view the appointment on my iPhone I can tap on the address and it will launch the TomTom app with that address and I'm on my way. Can I do this with the note 3 ??

Absolutely. That's one of the great things about Google is that YOU can select the app to use. That said, I use TomTom too and will say it completes the action you're describing a bit slow for some reason. I've really, really grown to appreciate and like using Google Maps. Especially with the most recent release.

Reactions: LoveTheTech
Upvote 0
Absolutely. That's one of the great things about Google is that YOU can select the app to use. That said, I use TomTom too and will say it completes the action you're describing a bit slow for some reason. I've really, really grown to appreciate and like using Google Maps. Especially with the most recent release.

Brilliant. No force to choose one application. I prefer Google Maps myself. I can see this as another reason I would have a hard time if I was using an iPhone instead of an Android right now.

Also if for some reason there was no mobile data available for some reason I could choose an offline navigation solution like Copilot

Reactions: LoveTheTech
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones