Navigator or Sprint Nav question..

Last Updated:

1. igzekyativ

igzekyativ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to create a route (i.e. Corral-234-hopewell-zulu-rector-50-bluerdge-snickers-15-234-corral - Google Maps...) and then have google navigate you through this route only? can you create the route on your phone and be navigated only on the chosen roads?

Or is there a way to create a route for the sprint nav and have it navigate you through that route only?

i know i can put the layer on gmaps, for the map i linked, but it will not navigate me through that route (i.e. tell me to turn)... i am looking to use a bluetooth headset (while i ride my motorcycle) and listen to the directions...

Advertisement
  2. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Haven't tried it via phone, but Google Maps allows you to create and save My Maps which can then be used when Google Nav looks for routing. Just look up creating and saving on Google Maps.

3. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Go to navigation.sprint.com and set it up there. You can save it to favorites and it will load to you're phone.

4. igzekyativ

igzekyativ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

you must have misunderstood what im asking because i found this searching for my maps and google nav Navigation and Directions Using MyMaps on Droid - Google Mobile Help

i want to create/manipulate routes (because when i ride i dont want to always take the most direct route) for google navigation (or sprint nav) so that i can have my phone in my pocket and hear the turn by turn directions on my bluetooth device