1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Navionics apps...

Last Updated:

1. mnduckhunter

mnduckhunter New Member This Topic's Starter

I can't find this app in the market on my HTC Hero. Navionics say that it should there. I have typed in a few different key words and nothing. Went through the whole travel section in the marketplace and nothing.

I don't know what to do.

thanks

Advertisement
  2. bgoody

bgoody Well-Known Member

Hi. Do a search for "Navionics" from the Marketplace app on the phone. There will be a list come up all starting with Marine.

3. Miskeeter

Miskeeter New Member

I am having the same problem on my Motorola Droid. Is there some other way to install the launcher... I have the maps already downloaded and installed on my SD card from a previous download. I recently rooted to 2.2 and now it's not in the marketplace... Please help!

4. pervier

pervier Member

Having the same problem on my Droid. It was installed and worked great with rooted Droid running 2.2. Had to re-load 2.2 and now everything else is fine but Navionics doesn't work and I can't find any navionics apps on the market.

5. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member

I found it on the Market but am a little disappointed that they do not offer pinch to zoom for android phones ?? I emailed them and they told me Android phones do not have this option. But other than that it is a great app..

6. jerryaquav

jerryaquav New Member

New Galaxy S can't find navionics apps on the market! Are they available anywhere else?