1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Nazi Zombies

1. HaunteD CoucH

HaunteD CoucH Well-Known Member

I would want the App Store game NAZI ZOMBIES to come to android. That would be sick, anyone else agree?:confused:

Advertisement
    casper804 likes this.
  2. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

I think that would be good.
    It will probably come when Android grows and iPhone user base gets smaller :D
    casper804 likes this.
  3. justinwood2

justinwood2 New Member

I want nazi zombies sooooo bad. I love it on xbox360 and now I wantbit on my moment.
    casper804 likes this.
  4. Leedaddy29

Leedaddy29 Active Member

Ill buy it the minute it is in the store
    casper804 likes this.
  5. sonyfan919

sonyfan919 Member

Me too!!
    casper804 likes this.
  6. AnotherFatalEpic

AnotherFatalEpic Well-Known Member

Where do I sign up? Nazi Zombies needs to be on Android. Simple as that.
    casper804 likes this.
  7. larz

larz Member

that would be awsome!!
    casper804 likes this.
  8. casper804

casper804 New Member

Yes I agree with this, this game needs to be made for the motorola droid and other android phones. Please make this happen:D
  9. PERge

PERge Member

Yeah but I want Shi No Numa and some exclusive weapons and maps would be nice. :D
  10. ItzTaylorJ

ItzTaylorJ Member

Ahhh...Zombies would be so nice
  11. LKNDY81

LKNDY81 Well-Known Member

I think modern warfare 2 zombies would be nice. you know riot shields, m9,, glocks, RPD, RPG-7 :).. if i did come would it be able to work well on the htc hero? im not looking for people to tell me that theirs not an update coming to the hero or anything im simply asking for if nazi zzombies came to the android systems would it work and be worth using/buying on the HTC hero?
  12. Cacao

Cacao Member

Please make this happen! That would be great!
  13. Why can't Apple, Android and Microsoft just join up and become one. Its like t-mobile and Orange joining up. Now that black ops zombies has come along it makes it even more wanted. Mobiles are like portable gaming stations now. So I'm sure tha some big titles will be getting released on them soon. 2011 is the year of phones and gaming. Go Nazi zombies!
  14. hi1

hi1 New Member

please get this app for android, i have it for my i touch but it would be so much better for my my touch 4g on android, in my opinion it would be clearer and have much better controls for the android