1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

nba gametime app not available on gn 10.1?Support

1. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

So i got the note 10.1 yesterday and i was excited to watch nba games on nba gametime app. I go to download it and oh its not available..... What can i do to get it to work on the gn 10.1? Could i get it to work if I root it?

Also i tried to watch nba games on the nba .com website and i cant get that to work on the stock browser ,chrome, mozilla. I can hear the sound of the games but the screen is black. Is there perhaps another browser that cam play nba games ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Argh. Is there nobody that has tried the nba league pass with a note 10.1? I am really bummed out that I can't watch my games on this sweet tablet. Does anyone have advice as if I should contact nba support or Samsung or what should I do? I can't believe that I'm out of luck, I wonder if I root it I can put the nba game time app on the tablet..
  3. sdelliott31

sdelliott31 Active Member

I have game time on my Note. If you Google you can find the apk, or check at xda in the galaxy note 10.1 forums. Now I first got it on my phone through android market so I could register. Then I loaded the apk. on the note and logged in. Games play fabulous. It cost 59.99 on the market. I have the Note phone as well. Hope this helps.
    SMALBA likes this.
  4. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

Hey thanks alot man, its working! The quality is bad tho, is there a way to get hd?