1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

NBA League Pass / GameTime 2010-2011 Update?

Last Updated:

1. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know when these apps will be updated?
    iOS's was updated today...What's good Google? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah Im interested in this as well and its not yet been updated. Games start tonight though so Im not sure what they're waiting for

3. trueslickrick

trueslickrick Member

I went to nba.com & clicked on NBA League Pass Mobile & it said go to the android market & download the free game time app & follow the instructions for nba league pass mobile but game time wasn't showing up in the market.

4. YaBoiD

I'm showing GameTime in the Market but its the 09-10 version. Anyone know if League Pass works?

5. megapixle

megapixle Active Member

Updated NBA Game Time is in the market, I just downloaded it. Has anybody tried League Pass Mobile? How's the quality?

6. YaBoiD

Yea, confirmed 2010-2011 update! Awaiting League Pass now....

7. megapixle

megapixle Active Member

Are you getting an error trying to purchase league pass? I click 'Buy Now' and get "There are no matches in Android Market for the search: com.mobitv.lib.nlp"

8. lronglien

lronglien Member

Yep, same thing for me. It also worked that way on the NHL GameCenter Live app.

9. lakeside

lakeside Well-Known Member

well, I finally got the NBA GameTime to d/l. The "Buy" button for NBA League Pass is still bringing up an empty search, megapixle has also stated.

Guess I'll keep on trying since I gots me some d'sposable income to gets me a $45 pass!

10. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

The Gametime app is a FAIL anyway if they continue to block out home games. Makes no sense.

11. trueslickrick

trueslickrick Member

I went to search the Android Market & NBA League Pass Mobile came up... so if your trying to buy the app... you probably have to find or search for NBA League Pass Mobile in the Android Market.

YaBoiD likes this.
  12. YaBoiD

Yup, it's official!

13. megapixle

megapixle Active Member

Does anybody know how this app determines your location when determining your blackout area? Does it use GPS?

14. alnova1

alnova1 Well-Known Member

I think it does but look up Location spoofer in the market and you can get around that.

15. yomamma99

yomamma99 New Member

apk?

16. JuicyJones

JuicyJones Well-Known Member

I'd kiss someone who posts the apk!

17. yomamma99

yomamma99 New Member

ill make it a three-way kiss for whoever posts it!

18. trueslickrick

trueslickrick Member

I got NBA League Pass Mobile earlier today & the picture/video is great... at least on my phone it is which is a 4g phone.

19. goku48532

goku48532 Member

can u post the apk?

20. megapixle

megapixle Active Member

Okay League Pass Mobile is either seriously buggy or I seriously messed mine up.

Here's my experience for tonight....I'm in Denver and wanted to try watching the Utah/Denver game, which is of course blacked out for me. So first I downloaded and installed the Location Spoofer app, and spoofed my location to be somewhere in North Carolina (don't care if it blacks out Bobcats games for me lol). Then I downloaded and installed League Pass. So far so good. The Nuggets game appeared as available for me while the Bobcats game appeared as blacked out.

Well it almost worked, but not quite. I was indeed able to view the Denver game. However, whenever I clicked to watch any other game, the Utah/Denver game came on. So initially the only game I was able to see was Utah/Denver. Well now I began a long process of re-booting, re-installing, re-spoofing, etc. and Gametime/League Pass was all sorts of messed up. Most of the time it would say that all of the games were blacked out and it wouldn't let me watch anything. Sometimes the games appeared as available to watch but I clicked watch and either nothing would happen or the app would crash. I never was able to get back to watching the Utah/Denver game.

Finally I gave up on spoofing and right now there's only one game left going on (HOU/GS) and still the app keeps changing its mind whether it's blacked out for me or not. Still getting occasional crashes. When the video is working, quality is acceptable on Wifi, a little better than on 3G but not by much. If you've ever watched Slingbox Mobile before the quality is similar, though in the brief moments I was able to watch the sound was pretty poor.

Anyway it's hard to tell if the app really is this buggy or if my tinkering is messing it up. I'll play with it a little more tomorrow night and I'll probably uninstall to get my $45 back. Honestly I don't even really have a reason to hack the blackouts since I can watch all the local games via Slingbox anyway, I just wanted to see if it would work.

21. goku48532

goku48532 Member

can u post the apk plz?

22. trueslickrick

trueslickrick Member

Sometimes you might have to update your profile in settings after rebooting your phone... at least for me that usually works. I have NBA League Pass Mobile & on 4g it makes the Video quality excellent on my phone. I'm not too worried about blackouts in my area because I have Slingbox Mobile on my phone.

23. cocopuffz

cocopuffz New Member

Well I wasn't able to get the GameTime app from the Market, so I tried AppBrain and voila. Got it downloaded. Seems to work...

Problem now is, I have the full season League Pass subscription. I'm supposed to have the ability to watch games on my phone. There is no where that I can find in the app to input my subscription information. I just have a "buy now" button...

I've send them an email and hopefully they'll have more info for me/us.

24. trueslickrick

trueslickrick Member

Do u have the Mobile version of NBA League Pass? If not... your suppose to buy NBA League Pass MOBILE for 44.95.

25. sitlet

sitlet Banned

That would be illegal, and not allowed on this forum.