NBC streaming Olympic CoverageGeneral

Last Updated:

1. LoBatt

LoBatt Well-Known Member

I've been trying different apk's of Adobe Flash, the old version of Dolphin with flash support, Firefox beta - no joy. I can get flash video to work in the old Dolphin but NBC's web site requires a sign in to your cable provider. The process seems to hang with a revolving "please wait" circle. I'm assuming this is a flash bug? Anyone get this to work on the N7?

Edit: Just discovered NBC's Live Extra app. Works great.

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I was just getting ready to reply and tell you about that one. Watching the women's beach volleyball now. :bebored:
  3. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

Yup, got the app working today as well. Had to beg, borrow, steal a cable/satellite provider login but it is worth it. Watching women's fencing right now on the N7 and it looks amazing! :)
  4. stridermt2k

stridermt2k Well-Known Member

NICE! Go technology! :smokingsomb:
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Maybe it was the women's beach volleyball that screwed up my screen. :D
  6. BCM

BCM Well-Known Member

I downloaded the live app as well but was really impressed with the resolution, it seemed less than HD to me.
  7. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

Can't tell if you were or weren't impressed with the video quality but I know a lot has to do with the quality of your wi-fi signal. Walking around here at work (How great is that?!? I'm walking around with a device in hand and getting great looking video all the way from GB!!!?!) and get mostly really awesome looking video unless I'm between wi-fi routers in some of the not so well covered halls.