1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

NCAA March Maddness App???

Last Updated:

1. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Somebody please tell me there's a March Maddness NCAA tourney app. Something besides a simple sports scoreboard app. I'd love it if it would integrate my bracket and auto update my whole group.

Advertisement
  2. Djanvk

Djanvk Active Member

I second this type of app, this would be great, something where you could put your bracket picks in and the thing would update add games are played.

3. BY724

BY724 Well-Known Member

Any word on whether or not CBS is going to release a tourney app like it had last year, with live streaming?

4. nbajam

nbajam Well-Known Member

They're charging $10 for a Fruit Phone App that will have live streaming. I haven't seen anything to suggest CBS is doing this for any other mobile platforms.

5. Timaphillips

I checked the site, but that app is sponsored by AT&T....so I'm guessing not.

6. Timaphillips

Just downloaded PocketBracke. $2 on the market. So far it looks promising. But it's not looking like it will be able to accommodate for people without and android or an iphone. The nice part is that it works on both.

7. jetmdt

jetmdt Well-Known Member

I guess there is no way to watch a game on my phone? It's an HTC Droid Eris. I have updated to 2.1 I doubt it , but, it worth a shot.

Jeff

8. RhinoDoc

RhinoDoc Well-Known Member

When I check AndroLib they have 2 listed, one for a buck, the other for two. But I can't tell what the difference is, if any. When I search the marketplace, only the $.99 one shows up. Which do you have? How did you get the $2 one? Is there a difference?

9. Mhenry0770

Mhenry0770 New Member

Haven't tried it yet, but you may be able to stream the games direct from the NCAA.com website through your phone's browser. I've streamed other TV programs on my Droid's browser. I know it isn't as slick as an app, but it gets the job done...

10. Dan Williams

Dan Williams New Member

That's exactly what I did today and it worked very well. There were a couple small issues with trying to view such heavy content through the phone's browser, but it was an overall good experience.

11. go_wings

go_wings New Member

Yes ncaa.com let's you stream live. On the main page there is a link that say watch live. Click on it and pick a game. Enjoy I know I did