ncaa march madness live

Last Updated:

1. noscamiam

noscamiam New Member

Hi moderator,

There was a post earlier about having access to the apk files for the march madness app. The thread was locked due to concerns with piracy. Just as a point of information, I would love to have access to the apk since I have an unsupported galaxy S2. It would be nice to see whether the app worked and, yes, I paid my $3.99 so no piracy is involved.

I found the apk file at this site:

After placing the apk file on my SD card I used Astro File Manager (available in the marketplace) to install the app. Make sure you have your phone settings such that you can install apps from sources other than the marketplace. As noted above, I am using a Galaxy S2 and the app works fine. It prompted me to login which I did since I had registered earlier and paid my $3.99. The app is free but you need to register to actually make use of the app -- it seems to work fine on my S2.

2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Welcome to these forums noscamiam. I hope you enjoy your time here. I don't know about the apk but it's true that we do not support piracy in any fashion. Thanks so much for joining these forums and I hope they serve you well.