1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

NDrive's Android FB Contest

Last Updated:

1. AndroidProfessor

AndroidProfessor Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 25, 2010
    Android is NDrive's Flagship Platform; so when I am entrusted 10 promotional codes for a Facebook contest, where do I go? I go where the intelligent community resides, AndroidForums.com.

NDrive's Facebook has become a hub for exchanging communication including breaking news in the Android industry. We believe that there is content that would benefit anyone with an Android device.

We have recently decreased our prices making our software more affordable @ 9.99 and increased our download speed to better distribute our products.

The contest is simple.

Step 1: Become a Fan of NDrive's Facebook to Enter to Win a License for you or a friend. NDrive | Facebook (New fan's will be double checked)

Step 2: In this thread post 'I've become a fan of NDrive'

Step 3: *Optional* Download and try our free 7 day trial, post a comment for others

The reason :we are trying to increase our Android fan base so that we can further integrate into the Android community.

Contest will last for 7 days. Ending 10NOV. Winners will be contacted through PM and announced on the thread.

Any further questions or comments please contact me @ Jacob.Albrecht@NDrive.com

Good Luck