NE2 not being appliedGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Zyke

Zyke Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys-

My new every 2 was up on 4/6/2010, and I was just going to preorder the incredible, but when I got to the checkout i noticed my total was $199, and my NE2 was not being applied. I have heard from many people here that it should be $99 total - $100 online discount + $100 NE2. I got the online discount, but not the other.

Was there anything special you had to do? Why would it not apply? I'm going to call Verizon tomorrow, but I wanted to see what you guys had to say and have some good, solid info before I called them

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

VZN Main Page > Login > Droid Incredible by HTC > Pre-Order > Upgrade Page > Check your previous device > Continue > Change your plan (if applicable) > Order Page > Checkout > Receipt > Print for your record.

If your NE2 was up on 4/6/2010, you should only get $50 in NE2 credit because your contract started 20 months before which doesn't match up to the February 2008 cut-off point (that's when VZN restructured their NE2 plans).

3. CrustyJuggler

CrustyJuggler Active Member

Doesn't seem like it should matter how you do it but when I preordered mine I used the "New Every Two - You're Elegible" Link on my MyVerizon main page, then selected the DI from the phone list. If you did it differently maybe you can try that.

4. Zyke

Zyke Member This Topic's Starter

Actually, could it be that this isn't the primary line? My dad has the primary, and he got a droid when it came out, so his line isn't due for an upgrade for a year or so. Would that affect it, and only allow me to get the online discount? That appears to be what is happening.

5. humboldtsgt

humboldtsgt Active Member

My NE2 was 4-12 and my total was 149.99. $100 instant + $50 NE2.

I signed into "My Verizon", under my phone (picture) was a link "you're eligible for upgrade", I followed this link and selected the phone to upgrade (primary line) and was taken to the phone page where I selected the Incredible.

Hope this helps.

6. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

If you're on a FamilyShare plan, only the primary account holder is eligible for NE2. Your account is technically only $9.99/month (Voice) so you're disqualified from a corporate discount and NE2, sorry.

7. sequre

sequre Well-Known Member

is the secondary line eligible for a $50 NE2?

8. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

No

9. WVULing

WVULing Well-Known Member

Hey Zyke,
    I pre-ordered yesterday morning and received the instant rebate plus my NE2, which was $100.

VZW CSR indicated to me that NE2 discount is only for 1st line but ppl have been saying that you can buy it on one line to get the discount and then switch the numbers a little later after activation.