Need a Call Recorder like this for other Android phonesSupport

1. mikan001

mikan001 Member

Dear All,

I have been using this phone (Micromax A75 Superlite Phone) for some time now, and really liked the inbuilt call recording function it has. So long story short, I absolutely love this system, and want to install similar app on my other android phones (such as Galaxy S3) too.

Although I tried my best and couldn't find similar application all over the market, or the Internet for that matter; I'd really appreciate if you know similar app and can point it out for me?

Note: If you are not familiar with this phone, and been wondering what I am going on and on about, then let me give you a short information about this app. Unlike other typical Android phone, Micromax A75 offers you the ability to record any or every incoming call without having to install any extra app. Another redeeming feature is that you can choose to pick a particular call with or without call recording enabled; or you can just reject a call with an SMS with a pre-assigned message.

If anything rings a bell, then please reply here by commenting or PM me on this site. Thank you!

Advertisement
    :
    harilike likes this.
  2. pnsdhrn

pnsdhrn Member

Try "Sanity Donate".It is available in Google Playstore.I have been using for the last one year successfully.It has all the bells and balls.A free version "Sanity" is also available.
    pnsdhrn