Need a case that fits boost versionTips

1. sjk2009

sjk2009 New Member

I literally just opened this phone, and so far I really like it. I went to put the case I ordered on it and it just barely doesn't fit. I checked the advertisement again and it said for sprint/boost phones. Its a hard plastic case with a rubber outer layer, the type with the kickstand. This is exactly what I wanted and am disappointed it doesn't fit. Are there any similar cases that fit the boost version? My husband has the same phone and is a farmer. Are there any cases that are super durable and completely enclose the phone?

Advertisement
  2. brody8898

brody8898 Active Member

Hey, I got the Boost XPRT nearly a month ago and quickly realized that while it's based off of the Verizon branded Motorola Droid Pro, it's not the same in shape and size.

I ordered this case; Amazon.com: Trident Case AG-DP-BL AEGIS Series for Motorola DROID Pro / XPRT - Blue - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

It has two different rubber sleeves, one for the XPRT and one for the Droid Pro. It fits perfectly, I've had it on just about the whole time I've had the phone and I like it. It does however, add a bit of "bulk" to the phone, but you get used to it.

It protects nice as I found out the other day when I dropped my phone in a gas station and it silently bounced on the ground like a rubber ball. It's about as durable of a case as you'll find for this model and also comes with a screen protector. It might also be good to help with dust/debris getting onto the charging port due to the fact that it has a very sturdy cover over that part of the phone as well as the headphone jack at the top.

That's the best case I could find, and it comes in a few different colors.