Need a few second opinionsSupport

1. Agdistis21

Agdistis21 Member

I dropped my galaxy s4 off at the repair shop the other day because I had made some bad newbie mistakes with the software and messed it up (see details in my first post here).

He asked me when I dropped it off if there was any physical damage like water damage or anything. I told him no, it is a brand new phone and hasn't so much as seen the sunshine yet lol So that was fine. I called the day after and asked him how it was coming along. He told me he had dropped it off to an expert they had on these kinds of things and he figured it should be done soon but he wasn't sure because it looks like there might be some hardware damage! I asked him how that was possible and he wasn't overly clear with me (there was a bit of a language barrier between us) but he said it should be no more than 50$ all said and done.

Now, in my first post I mentioned that I had somehow messed up my wifi, sound and calling/texting abilities plus other things... Could this possible "hardware issue" be a replacement chip of some sort to fix that issue? Do these phones even have that?

I might be new to all this but I just have a feeling this guy is giving me the run around :confused: Maybe not though, I just don't know, what do you guys think?

Advertisement
    :