Need a good case... or two!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone. I am new to the board but I have been reading the board for several hours now and have found some really good information.

I currently have a Dare and just ordered my new Incredible on Saturday. Of course I won't have it until 7/16 (give or take) so I am using this time to research my accessories so I am ready when it comes.

After advise here, I have already ordered the 1500 battery from EBay (the one from bidallies) and I plan on using the same car charger that I had for my Dare. I have also already ordered my Zagg screen protector, I had it on my Dare for over a year with no problems so I am going with that again.

My question now is on cases. I was all set to buy the Innocase... until I read the thread about it scratching the phone. Is this a common problem? If so, I will skip that case.

My second option is the Flexi Skin Cover. I didn't see much talk about it here but the reviews I read were decent.

I didn't use a case for my dare but I would feel better having one for this phone. Expecially with that camera on the back that sticks out a little.

Also, I need to find a sleave like case. I don't use holsters or belt clips so the phone will be primarly in my purse where it could get damaged, so I will need a cover to protect it. Most of the ones I found seem to fit the phone tightly so I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for one that it will fit in with a case on it.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. upther

upther Well-Known Member

My Innocase fits like a glove so I don't know how much scratching it could do. I haven't had it for a week yet so I guess time will tell.

3. rphusker

rphusker Member

I have the Innocase holster combination. I don't use the holster all the time but it's nice when I do. Fits in the holster tightly with the screen facing in. I have not taken the case off since I got it so I'm not even sure what it looks like under the case. However, I do like the fit and the looks. It's the best case I've ever owned. I'd highly recommend it.

4. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

A lot of people seem to really like that case so I might just go ahead and order it. I have had hard cases before and never had them scratch but that one thread I read here had me very worried.

And I like the look of it a lot better than the other one. I just don't want to get a case that is supposed to protect from damage and yet causes it!