Need a little help with the "new 2.1" leak...Anyone had this problem loading?General

Last Updated:

1. levi02

levi02 Member This Topic's Starter

I am having a problem. I deleted the older .zip files on my sd card. I did the "First" 2.1 leak and it went flawless. For some reason when I'm trying to do this new "second" 2.1 leak I am getting hung up. When I power down the phone and press the volume up+power button it has the three little dudes...then...I get this yellow triangle with an "!" in the middle. It does not move from that spot. I am trying to download the .zip file from another source and see if that helps. Has anyone ran into this yet?

Advertisement
  2. tee00max

tee00max Well-Known Member

I think there are a couple downloads of the leak that are not complete and some people are having this error. Some of these links that people are posting doesnt have the full files in them to do the upgrade.

3. karib

karib Well-Known Member

From what I've read, you need to press the Vol DOWN + end/power button, NOT the vol UP. Maybe that could be your problem.

4. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

I was going to say the same thing....but you beat me to it ;-)

5. levi02

levi02 Member This Topic's Starter

PERFECT!!! (so far) I know I read volume up or maybe I just went brain dead. Thanks for the great help and quick responses! It's loading perfectly now...so far.

6. AudiDan

AudiDan Well-Known Member

Great, I know I have those brain dead moments all time. Hope all works out for you! Downloaded the lastest leak today and all went well. :)