• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NEED a PICTURE of the screen when you plug into a computer...

NauTech

Lurker
Jan 9, 2013
Hi guys
I need a little quick help from anybody who has an HTC AMAZE 4G....

the problem is that i broke my phone screen so i cant see... but the tactil screen still works...
the thing is that i need to backup everything that is on the phone using HTC SYNC but since i cant see sh*t.. the only thing i am able to do from memory.. is get past the pin lock screen then im f***ed...

so what i actually need is really simple but would help me a lot...
I need a good picture or quick video of the screen that pops up when you hook up the amaze to a computer with a usb cable...
from memory... at the top of the screen there is 2 icons.. one that says charge only and the other one says usb device or something like that and under that.. there is 2 or 3 choices which one of them says HTC SYNC and i think there is an OK button at the bottom to confirm the choice you make.. but i am not shure about the OK button and i certainly dont remember where the other buttons are located so without a reference screen i am getting nowhere...

I need this to activate htc sync on my phone to be able to do the rest from the PC...
thanks to anybody who will try to help me!!

Hi guys
I need a little quick help from anybody who has an HTC AMAZE 4G....

the problem is that i broke my phone screen so i cant see... but the tactil screen still works...
the thing is that i need to backup everything that is on the phone using HTC SYNC but since i cant see sh*t.. the only thing i am able to do from memory.. is get past the pin lock screen then im f***ed...

so what i actually need is really simple but would help me a lot...
I need a good picture or quick video of the screen that pops up when you hook up the amaze to a computer with a usb cable...
from memory... at the top of the screen there is 2 icons.. one that says charge only and the other one says usb device or something like that and under that.. there is 2 or 3 choices which one of them says HTC SYNC and i think there is an OK button at the bottom to confirm the choice you make.. but i am not shure about the OK button and i certainly dont remember where the other buttons are located so without a reference screen i am getting nowhere...

I need this to activate htc sync on my phone to be able to do the rest from the PC...
thanks to anybody who will try to help me!!

Wow, suprised no one has responded to this yet :thinking:
Is this what you need?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    88.8 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones