Need a QWERTY recommendation

Last Updated:

1. pakkman781

pakkman781 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys!

I've been using my MyTouch 3g for a few months now. It's a pretty decent phone, but I CANNOT STAND the on screen keyboard. I find it impossible to type on with any semblance of accuracy.

Can anyone recommend a good android set with a physical qwerty keypad that can be gotten for under $150 used/unlocked off ebay? I'm looking at the Moto Backflip, but you all might know of a better alternative ;)

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. 350Rocket

350Rocket Well-Known Member

I really like the LG Shine Plus that I got about 6 weeks ago. The keyboard on it is really good as well, i've read people saying its a lot better than the Droid keyboard. The LG Ally is the equivalent phone in the US, although the specs are a little bit lower apparently. It still could be worth looking at.

3. pakkman781

pakkman781 New Member This Topic's Starter

Does look like a nice phone! Unfortunately I need a GSM phone since I'm on AT&T :/

4. 350Rocket

350Rocket Well-Known Member

Lol, then I am of no help.

5. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

G2 is on sale for 150 I think... Not sure

6. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

I would definitely go for the G2. But you say you've only had the 3G for a few months so it seems you won't be able to get a new phone for cheap under another 2-year.

If you want a cheaper device, you'd probably have to opt for a Motorola Cliq.