need a strong case ,otterboxTips

Last Updated:

1. bword

bword Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What would you guys say is the toughest case out right now for the galaxy-s? I had a otterbox on my previous IPHONE and I will admit it was the best investment I ever made. The strongest case ive ever seen/used, but it looks like they arent making one for the galaxy s :(

Yes I do drop my phones :p

Advertisement
  2. melll

melll Well-Known Member

3. bword

Perfect now if I can find it in stock somewhere around here and buy it today id be set.

4. melll

melll Well-Known Member

Let us know if you got lucky and found it in some store!

They dont sell them anywhere in The Source, Futureshop, Bestbuy here in Canada.

5. bword

Well I hunted around on my lunch break and the best I could find was at the mall one of those small kiosks. I know thier stuff is cheap but its better than nothing. It looks like a cheap knockoff of the link you posted. I got a mirror screen protector as well. I figured this is better than nothing for right now. That link is only applicable for the tmobile version where as I have the ATT. Ill just settle for the cheapie mall version until otterbox makes something *crosses all fingers*

6. bword

On a sidenote I thought I read somewhere that the BB storm has a identical build and some cases might work on the Captive????