Need a To Do program... any suggestionsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kmlazerith

kmlazerith Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking for a good To Do / Task program to help with organization. I have tried the open loopz but it is VERY buggy and doesnt work. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

Astrid?

3. KyleBlowers

KyleBlowers Active Member

Yeah, Astrid is def fantastic. I've messed around with several in my month of owning the eris annnnd Astrid is the most flexible and feature-full of the todo apps out there. It'll create goals, deadlines, alerts and push items to your calendars. Everything is listed in chronological and priority order and has check marks to easily eliminate when finished..

ColorNote is another good one. It's very simple and has cool post-it note widgets for your home screen, but I just didn't like it's notepad style todo lists. They're new Checklist feature works beautifully though.

4. lisadawn

lisadawn Well-Known Member

OI Shoppig list is awesome! Very easy to use and you can have different task list for shopping, work, home, etc. You check them off as you do them and shake the phone to get rid of them. I have been using it since i got my Eris and would gladly pay money for it if need be. Try it out!

5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

every look at "remember the milk"

pretty popular, but very basic....has a web ui that syncs as well.

6. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

I was just talking to someone this morning about needing a to do list. Gonna give astrid a try first and take a look at the others.

7. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

I use gTasks since it syncs with Google Tasks and I use another Calendar called Tasks instead of opting for the power of Astrid.

gTasks is convenient for me since I edit the different tasks list via the Desktop in Google's Calendar or Gmail.

The other Task Calendar I created on my Google Calendar account makes it easier since I can input via the desktop and because I can turn on or off this Task Calendar on the phone calendar settings whenever I want to. And with all the various calendar agenda widgets in the market, I can simply select it to display just the Task Calendar if I want to.

Lots of variations with what you can do with Android! I LOVE IT!

8. CycloneFever

CycloneFever Well-Known Member

I've just started trying out gTasks. It's pretty bare bones (it is a beta after all) but it syncs to the task list on my google calendar which is nice.

9. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

I love it too! Now, I like the idea of being able to sync with Google Tasks since I use Google, exclusively, as my calendar. I'm giving Astrid with rememberthemilk.com a shot before trying out Google Tasks.