Need A-Z Rooting/ ROM Instructions 4 Straight Talk LGL55C (LG Optimus Q)

1. enorman66

enorman66 New Member

I am an Android and Rooting newb. I have tried to sort through the huge amount of details concerning rooting, etc. Putting it all together is a daunting if not impossible task for a newb. Could someone please offer me Detailed A to Z instruction so I can accomplish the following:

*Ability to expand my Straight Talk LGL55C ROM storage by using my SD Card as if were the internal ROM storage. I am maxed out and every time it tries to update it will not fit on my phone due to its small internal storage.

I have read there is a way to make your phone think your SD Card is the main internal storage and hence offering a lot of storage plus much faster processing.
    I have also read that rooting will be required which I also do not know how to do. I have tried several automatic programs which did not work on my phone.

I'm sure there are many other's out there that would appreciate detailed info including the rooting, the program to use, how to use it, how to back up ahead of time to your computer and where to find safe ROM's.

Thanks so much! :)

Advertisement
    :