• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need advice and help on new phone!

I have an upgrade on the 22nd of this month, and I'm extremely eager to relieve myself of my wretched iPhone 4. The basic RAZR HD looks really appealing, but should I wait for "the next big thing?" I've heard news of the Galaxy S4 arriving in late July - is that something worth waiting for?

So my basic questions are here:

- Droid RAZR HD: Yea or Nay?
- Is there something worth waiting for to be released later in the year?

if you're going for the Razr HD, get the Maxx version. it's the exact same phone, with twice the battery. it's a solid device, recently unlocked if that kinda thing interests you. decent community support.

there's ALWAYS something being released that's worth waiting for. the Galaxy S4 is going to be awesome, the HTC One is going to be awesome, and Moto's new phone is supposedly going to be pretty sweet too - but that's rumors atm.

Upvote 0
I think the Galaxy S4 is actually coming out in a week or two depending on where you are located...

As for the Droid RAZR HD I can't comment on that. We don't have Motorola smartphones in the big box stores in Hong Kong anymore as they've given up on this market, it's quite a shame because I like Motorola phones.

I find that I always ask the same question as you when I'm considering getting a new phone. Always scared that the next great phone is going to come out shortly after I buy a new one. I find that with the smartphone market nowadays, new models are coming out so often that it's easy to have some buyer's remorse no matter which phone you get.

With that said, I would vote to wait for the S4 to come out since it's only a short while.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones