Need Calender

1. geneliajai

geneliajai Member

Hi frnds i stay in India, iam in search of a calender which displays indian festivals, current calender in my Galaxy Ace mobile doesn't do this, very useless calender app:mad:

Advertisement
    :
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Ok, try this and see if it works for you.

From a browser open your gmail (I don't think this will work if your on the mobile version of gmail - so make sure you're on the full desktop site) and hit the Calendar tab at the top of the page. Look down the left side of the page for "Other Calendars", and click the down arrow to the right of that. Now select "Browse Interesting Calendars". This will take you to a page where you can subscribe to "Indian Holidays". Once that's set, it will sync to your phone/tablet just like any other calendar event.

Hope that helps, and good luck!
    Crashdamage likes this.
  3. geneliajai

geneliajai Member

i want an application not tips of tricks to display indian holidays
  4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

eyebeam likes this.
  5. There is something to be said of course for locking this feature to the device's home location. How hard can it be? There are many like geneliajai after all...

But should he suddenly want to convert to e.g. Judaism he would have to ask eyebeam again!
    I.o.w. by insisting on an app he is denying himself religious and/or cultural freedom! :D He is denying himself a basic human right! :D

Well, to each his own of course.:smokingsomb:
  6. geneliajai

geneliajai Member

thanks will try in google play
  7. geneliajai

geneliajai Member

problem not solved yet
  8. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Can you explain why eyebeam's post (#2) doesn't help? After all, you did originally ask for a calendar to show holidays/festivals. Then you say you want an app ...... Instead of being rather brusque with your replies why not ask us EXACTLY what you want otherwise, and I'm sure others will agree, eyebeam solved your original problem.

Dave
  9. geneliajai

geneliajai Member

i want exactly calender app which show indian holidays specifically
  10. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Did the apps from the Play Store not work? There's an app in the link I posted that says its the Indian Holiday Calendar.
  11. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member