1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Need developer for simple graphical SMS messaging software, good benefits - long term business...

1. MRuusuvuori

MRuusuvuori New Member

We are looking for developer to make a very simple graphical SMS message sending software. The idea is that you have a screen where is few different images ( touch buttons ) for each button the user can save a certain SMS message with a certain phone number. When the button (image) is then some day pressed by finger, the predefined message will be sent. That is it, a ready program ! We will provide all the graphics and more accurate details, only software build is needed.

For future, "in the next step" the program might have more advanced feature: It should be able to show a "reply message" on the screen, when an SMS message is received from a predefined phone number after the "question" message is first sent out by pressing a picture on the screen, in the first software version.

We will offer a complete, full home automation system with advanced video surveillance features, (street value around 2000 Euros) - completely free of charge for the developer who can make these 2 separate software versions for us (or both at once in single software). If you are interested, ask more accurate details from me about the automation system and about the software we need. The software will be used in this same home automation system that we offer. If the "next step" feature seems too advanced for you but you feel you can manage the part-1, dont hesitate to contact us, we will just figure out a little smaller system as payment...

All contacts, please keep private and use my email.

Mika Ruusuvuori

Advertisement
    :
  2. firewaterx

firewaterx Member

Hello!

I would be more than willing to develop the app that you have requested. Email me so we can discuss it further, and you can provide the graphics necessary.

Once I get the information from you, I should be able to get an early version of the app to you within 24 hours.

Have a great day!
    Josh