• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Dirty Unicorn help

romanlynch

Jul 19, 2013
I updated my Evo 4g lte to be able to use CM11 and now use Dirty Unicorn 4.4. I have some questions/problems I hope some one can help me with.

First I sometimes have a problem when I'm watching a youtube video and turn the phone to go to landscape mode, the phone will freeze and then reboot. Not sure what's going on with this.

Second, yesterday something happened to my phone. It was setup with the notification bar at the top where the time and date are. At some point during the day the phone decided it would hide the time and date etc. If I swipe down, like I want to open the quick settings, the time and date will appear but after a couple seconds it disappears again. How do I change that so the time and date will stay visible?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones