Need Email App HelpSupport

Last Updated: 2012-12-05 00:25:24
  1. Maveri9720

Maveri9720 Member

Hey all. I just upgraded from the OG Incredible to the Maxx HD. I've been setting everything up, but the email is tripping me up some. I used the stock HTC email app on the Incredible and had no issues with it. I like the stock Motorola email app, b/c I have a gmail and yahoo account and I love the email counter that is built into it. The only issue I have is having both accounts show all of my emails. My yahoo only shows 30 days worth and my gmail is stuck at a week or so. I've been through the settings multiple times trying to find the settings that will allow me to show all of my emails and not just a few and I couldn't find anything. And the checking of mail frequency setting is grayed with Automatic Push selected, but I'm not getting emails unless I click on the refresh button.

If this email app can't do that, can anyone recommend an app that will have an email counter and allow me to show all of my emails, plus have the ability to push emails automatically? I've tried K-9, but no counter and that is a deal-breaker for me and I've also tried the apps for yahoo and for gmail, but same issue.

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement
  2. hansangb

hansangb Well-Known Member

can you use GMAIL app? Under Settings, <click on your account name>, Days of mail to sync....

Also, you might check out Enhanced Email. I now use TouchDown (NitroDesk), but it's for Exchange support. I'm not certain if it supports POP/IMAP, but do check it out just in case.

good luck.
  3. Thunder22

Thunder22 Well-Known Member

I use k-9 mail on my maxx HD. The new version seems to be working a lot better than the version i had on my t-bolt 4 months ago.