1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

need equalizer settings

1. mobilepoker

mobilepoker New Member

hey frnds i hv a 8 band equalizer on my galaxy note 1 n i use my default music playr
    all i want is a setting for very deep and clear voice
    in many songs i get muddy background coz of my messed up settings
    and i dont want the sound vibration tat occurs in my ear wen i plug in my earphones...(sry i cant explain better than this) plz give a middle way neither more bass nor much treble..
    anyone heard paradise by coldplay? i love it..i alwayz listen to such deep songs..
    plz help me out as i coudnt get any gud combination or direct me to any such link..
    any help appreciated n thank u..

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Hello there mobilepoker!
    I use the PowerAmp app on my device for music, but I can't really suggest a setting for what you desire. What sounds good to me, won't quite sound good to another person.
    My only suggestion is to play with your settings to see what works best for you.
    You could try the app I use and see if that makes a difference. It's available in the Play Store for a 2 week trial. :)
    mobilepoker likes this.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there i have moved this thread into the Android Media forum where i know people have discussed equalizer settings before.

Hope this helps :)
    mobilepoker likes this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Are you using decent IEMs or proper headphones, or just using those crappy tinny cheapo buds that often comes with phones? Usually replacing the latter with the former, is often the best way to get good sound from your phone.

If the earbuds are rubbish, there's only so much fiddling with the EQ can do.