need expertize

Last Updated:

1. zenderady

zenderady Member This Topic's Starter

I have a samsung gt i7500 but I'm sure the problem is android related.
    After playing around with some roms and one time when I called someone he did not hear me and I didn't hear him, it worked only with the microphone and the headphones it came with. From there on reinstalled all possible roms versions and default versions and I always have the same problem.

Also I noticed that if I try to play music on the speakers I can't hear it.

Today I installed a new rom and saw the music DID work before making a call. But after the call with no voice/sound the speakers music didnt work any more either.

At one samsung shop a guy told me that he can't fix it but the internal drivers/software components are of different versions.

I think it might be the phone.tar file with an amss file inside that is ****ed up.
    Someone else said I could have a corrupted/wron radio built. How can I check that?

Any ideas? hoping someone can help

Advertisement
  2. porga

porga Well-Known Member

Check earphone jack (hole on top) first, try to plig in and out earphones few times, blow air in it.

That would be first start for me.

Plug earphones in and check does all sounds work in earphones (call, music etc)

3. zenderady

zenderady Member This Topic's Starter

yes. The sound does work with the earphones on.

4. porga

porga Well-Known Member

Well, that could be signal that something is wrong wit microswitch inside earphone jack on galaxy. Try to clean it with air pressure pump or something like that.

5. Yathushan

Yathushan Well-Known Member

Well it could be that the components have blown up. That's what happened to me so I had to send my phone in for repairs. They just replaced the faulty components and sent it back.

6. Bomberman

Bomberman Well-Known Member

Have you done this? This will almost certainly fix it.