• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need FlyX help

I have been running FlyX all day (awesome). However I developed a problem.....I have no access to my settings menu. Had access earlier in the day, then was messing around with some themes and suddenly it's gone. Anyone have any suggestions?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Have you tried rebooting?
Did you make a backup before messing around with themes? If not did you make a backup before going to FlyX? If not why? :rolleyes:

Recovery is a wonderful think but only if you use it.

Upvote 0
only reason i want to is because i have FlyX but then loaded the gala x theme and now NO SWYPE..i love the look and everything but my noobiness to this got me in a pickle

You can't remove it you have to go back. You did make a backup right? What is the pickle? the gala x theme or no swype? You can always reinstall the swype.apk and I thought Fly final had swype.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones