Need help bad!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Last Updated:

1. Tugdaturtle

Tugdaturtle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes i rooted my phone today and i installed the rom LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.4 (FRG22 Custom ROM Built From Source!!!) *Updated Patch - OTA Update Fix**

It went perfect installed fine then i took one of there themes they had downloaded it renamed it update.zip and installed using rom manager now when it rebooted The Process %1$4 has stopped and now nothing on my phone is working i can't even get into settetings or Rom Manager to recovery or what ever i ant even manually boot because for some odd reason i have to re flash everytime to get into boot .

Now this is my first time rooting so now i am worried i need my phone it is my life :( So can somone please help me

P.S. ok i got into ROM Manager i tryed to Flash and i get Sorry can't connect to the server :( what to do i can't even mount

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Tugdaturtle likes this.
  3. Tugdaturtle

Tugdaturtle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

4. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

I don't think you need to rename the theme unless your using sprecovery if your using clockwork recovery them you can just flash it without having to rename it. That could be the problem, so that clockwork doesn't think it's a file it's not.

5. johnlgalt

Clockwork doesn't care *what* the name is - so renaming it is OK.

6. darkside

darkside Well-Known Member

Ok then I stand corrected. Thanks for clearing that up. Figured if you renamed it it wouldn't read it right. Sorry for the misinformation

7. johnlgalt

No worries - it's all a learning process.

8. Cruzatte

Cruzatte Well-Known Member

So I have the exact same problem (though it started after adding the Smoke theme to the LFY ROM). I don't have a PC on hand, though--just a mac. Any suggestions on how to flash a recovery?

(Am I correct to assume that if I COULD flash Clockworkmod, then I could install one of my nandroid backups?)

9. GideonX

GideonX Guest

Yup