• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help...CM7 boot sound

You have to use Titanium Backup and or App tyrant. When you choose to back up your apps both apps will make a coresponding folder on the SD card. Titanium will backup your app data as well (what level you got in a game, etc.).
When you change ROM's all you have to do is download Titanium and or App Tyrant from the market. Open them up and reinstall your apps from the folder they made on the SD card.

Upvote 0
When I changed to cm7, I lost Google play and all my apps even after backing up everything. So I started fresh. I can't get any of my apps back or market and need to know how to do so.

hey you just have to flash the gapps.....all cm7s you have to flash the google apps(gapps)...even tho theses last 3 post have nothing to with boot sound....read all things root.. it is your friend....;)

Upvote 0
Yes, I used titanium backup and did all according to forums and somehow I lost everything. I finally figured out the gapps before getting a reply but thanks for yalls help. Now on to boot sound. The bclite changed my imaged to a slow version and still no no sound. Cm7.is saying that I have a binary but after more reading, I need to input some scripts. I did that but I don't think all the spacings or characters are correct. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanx

Upvote 0
Yes, I used titanium backup and did all according to forums and somehow I lost everything. I finally figured out the gapps before getting a reply but thanks for yalls help. Now on to boot sound. The bclite changed my imaged to a slow version and still no no sound. Cm7.is saying that I have a binary but after more reading, I need to input some scripts. I did that but I don't think all the spacings or characters are correct. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanx
If you still have a titanium backup folder on your sd card then they shouldn't be lost. Their in there You just have to download a fresh Titanium Backup from the market in the new ROM to access the folder on the sd card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones