Need Help...CM7 boot sound

1. jtovar1998

jtovar1998 Member

I just converted my ROM from 2.2.2 to CM7 2.3.7. I was able to change my boot animation. I do not have a boot sound and want to know if anyone can tell me how. Thanks for help in advance.

Advertisement
  2. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

you could just download an app called boot sound changer...it will install the sound binary, and you can make your boot sound whatever you like,really easy...;)
  3. jtovar1998

jtovar1998 Member

When I changed to cm7, I lost Google play and all my apps even after backing up everything. So I started fresh. I can't get any of my apps back or market and need to know how to do so.
  4. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

You have to use Titanium Backup and or App tyrant. When you choose to back up your apps both apps will make a coresponding folder on the SD card. Titanium will backup your app data as well (what level you got in a game, etc.).
    When you change ROM's all you have to do is download Titanium and or App Tyrant from the market. Open them up and reinstall your apps from the folder they made on the SD card.
  5. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

hey you just have to flash the gapps.....all cm7s you have to flash the google apps(gapps)...even tho theses last 3 post have nothing to with boot sound....read all things root.. it is your friend....;)
  6. jtovar1998

jtovar1998 Member

Yes, I used titanium backup and did all according to forums and somehow I lost everything. I finally figured out the gapps before getting a reply but thanks for yalls help. Now on to boot sound. The bclite changed my imaged to a slow version and still no no sound. Cm7.is saying that I have a binary but after more reading, I need to input some scripts. I did that but I don't think all the spacings or characters are correct. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanx
  7. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

If you still have a titanium backup folder on your sd card then they shouldn't be lost. Their in there You just have to download a fresh Titanium Backup from the market in the new ROM to access the folder on the sd card.
  8. jtovar1998

jtovar1998 Member

Does anyone have an update to adding boot sound to CM7 besides downloading Boot sound changer? That app did not work for me.
  9. AndroidHogs

AndroidHogs Well-Known Member

I been trying to get sound to work for awhile. With the need of the boot animation sound no luck yet lol.
  10. jtovar1998

jtovar1998 Member

11. maverickfhl

maverickfhl New Member

Which program Apk allow to change and install boot sound.. pls assist...