Need help connecting G Watch to Galaxy S4Support

1. oleb84

oleb84 Well-Known Member

This is really pissing me off now.

I can't connect my new G Watch to my S4. I think I've tried everything...
    Reset both phone and watch
    Uninstalled and reinstalled Android Wear
    Bluetooth is switched on

On the wear app it just says Emulator connecting. On the watch it says my phone has no internet connection but it does.

The only thing I'm not sure about is that under Bluetooth settings it just says watch is paired, not connected like it would if i was connected to speakers or headphones but I can't figure out a way for it to say "connected".

Advertisement
    :
  2. androidaddict21

androidaddict21 New Member

Hi oleb84,
    I have the same issue and went through the same steps.

I read another tread on another site which indicated not to have the watch "paired", so I removed the pairing and then the watch just sits at "install Android Wear App".... Did anyone from LG or this site reply back to you?

Regards,
    David
  3. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

Took three Best Buy dudes to get mine from sitting stuck at 'wait a sec' to working. Google really needs to forego the vague crap and offer a user guide. But after an hour of frustration it works fine, even if I disconnected it from the phone. Takes two days before it starts working 100% (probably Google Now adjusting to your pattern) before it memorizes your daily schedule and common voice actions you will deal often with the 'disconnected cloud' symbol when using the OK Google function.