• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help Couldnt Fix it bymyself

henimex

Lurker
Oct 15, 2012
Phone LG GT 540

* I root my phone with z4root - everything is ok.
* i uninstall some system apps ( googletalk + talk service + shazam + sims + something like wiki )
* format sd cart for link2sd and moved some personal apps (not system apps)

after restart my phone i get my first error

* UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable
* after try to enter market "com.android.vending" force stop

i unroot my phone and make factory reset, superuser icone deleted after reset but deleted applications didnt come back... and the errors are same.

what can i do ?
my friend have the same phone can i clone it from that phone... is there a thing like copy phone memories or what can i do

Thank you for your helps

Hello and welcome henimex - thanks for joining Android Forums :)

A factory reset only clears the phone of all data, it does not return the phone to how it was before you rooted.

When you say you unrooted, what did you do? I don't think you can clone your friends phone... by clone it, you mean you want it to be back on stock firmware? You would actually need to put a stock ROM on your phone in order to return it to how it was before.

Reactions: henimex
Upvote 0
For info, I've just had a quick look and found something that should (hopefully) help you out.

Head here and you should be able to download the correct firmware for your phone (all listed alphabetically by country)... at the bottom of the list, there are instructions on what you need to do.

Let me know if you are able to get your phone sorted and I can link it in the root sticky :)

Reactions: henimex
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones