1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Need help Downgrading to GB from ICSSupport

1. orgomemberxv

orgomemberxv New Member

Now I've been to google from my phone and on my laptop and it keeps taking me to threads here on how to root my phone!

What i want is to be able to use my phone like it was before i bought it in june when it still had the gingerbread OS installed and i just got the text from ATT about the Ice Cream Sandwhich upgrade which i thought was cool because upgrading software always is anyway when i upgraded it took forever to do with my internet cause it's so slow but after it was all done i was happy.

It's already been 3 days since i upgradeded it and i don't like ICS at all...the only cool thing i like about it is that i can time lapse Pictures and video.

When i had the OS that it came with it was fine like a phone should be a little lag when i had too many apps open but with this upgrade it's always Lagging even when i'm not doing anything i dont like that most of the apps i have don't have pictures anymore and sometimes the lock button doesn't even work!

I just want to go back to the Gingerbread OS that the phone came from and i haven't been able to see or read anythign that tells me what i have to do about it if i have to flash it fine or if i have to do a factory reset that's okay i just want to be able to use my phone again.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rsccman

Rsccman Member

I called pantech, they said their offering the Default software within a month, and they 'didnt' tell me that if you root the phone to fix your problem
  3. alenhoff

alenhoff Member

you can download the gb pdl file and download tool 3.3 to downgrade back to gingerbread. if you need the links you will have to pm me since i can't post links yet. very simple procedure to get you back to what you want.
  4. ishugupta

ishugupta New Member

I need help with my pantech burst..
    I got an unlocked device and updated to ICS,
    Now I cant change the network preference to 2g/3G which drains all battery..
    I'm stuck with at&t apps,,,
    Conversation started Thursday

before ics what i did is i let the phone in default LTE/GSM/WCDMA mode by and i upgraded it... now i am not able to disbale 4g by changing it from *#*#4636#*#* but every time it resets to LTE/GSM/WCDMA only.......

would downgrading to GB resolve my problem or is there any solution with ICS...
    Would my phone get locked again if i try to downgrade??
  5. Rsccman

Rsccman Member

use airplane mode, TURN OFF DATA its not hard to think -.-