need help. evo is all messed upSupport

Last Updated:

1. ohhsnapjdm

ohhsnapjdm Active Member This Topic's Starter

ok here my story.

phone randomly started rebooting when battery got warm. did some research and hard reset it. still kept doing it. so i took it into the sprint store. all the guys with rooted evos said my phone shouldnt be doing this. and they never heard of the phone randomly rebooting. they told my to try and root it and see if it was a software error. after all these im rooted and still randomly resets when battery is warm. i either need to unroot and get a new one or fix this somehow.

now... i have tried to unroot but the pc36img. is not loading it keeps saying no image or wrong image. any kind of help. i just wanna reset and get everything back to normal.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

They are insane. If its a software issue, a hard reset would fix it. Rooting a phone with a software error would make it WORSE not better.

honestly, if THEY told you to root it, then THEY should fix it. The should not have told you that in the first place. If you battery gets unusually hot, the battery or the main board could have a problem.

3. ohhsnapjdm

Yeah. I know that what I told them. I think its really unfair. I been fighting with them for a while but its hard. Thanks for the help

4. ohhsnapjdm

everything worked out. thanks for everyones help!!