Need help finding notification control app

1. pTac

pTac Well-Known Member

I have a droid and am looking for an app that would allow me with the touch of a button to silence the notification of new e-mails and texts. What I am doing is using my phone as my primary line now which means it needs to be on at night. I don't mind getting phone calls at night but don't want to get woke up by texts and e-mails. I have been manually shutting them both off at night and back on in the morning but was hoping an app existed that could do it with one touch.

Advertisement
  2. jp0469

jp0469 Well-Known Member

Do you need to allow calls from anyone or just a few select numbers? The reason I ask is because there are apps which completely mute your phone but let you to set a whitelist for numbers which are allowed to ring through.
  3. pTac

pTac Well-Known Member

Anyone can call just don't want texts or emails waking me.
  4. Flmgo

Flmgo Well-Known Member

At night I use an app called Night Clock. It displays the time but it also had an option for muting notifications while allowing phone calls to come through. I have a docking station so it automatically launches but you can also launch it with a widget.
  5. jp0469

jp0469 Well-Known Member

Take a look at an app called Bedside also. I believe it has this functionality.
  6. pTac

pTac Well-Known Member

Just downloaded Bedside, looks like that's what I needed. Thanks!