• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Help Finding Working APN For This Phone!

Hello again. I recently obtained a At&t Samsung Touchscreen World Phone as a gift from my aunt and Im currently a Net10 customer with activated services using the Zte Merit Z990g (rooted)

I am wanting to place my SIM card into the world phone and actually be able to utilize ALL the services/features that I buy monthly using the $50 30 day unlimited Talk/Text/Web/1411.

I have placed my current SIM card into the AT&T Samsung touchscreen world phone and was able to recieve sinple text and a phone call.....but Im needing to utilize my mms,and internet so basically my data.

Is there anyone who can help me?? How do I set it (the Samsung At&t world phone) up to use my current NET10 SIM card and beable to access all my data (txt,mms,web,1411,gps?)

I am so desperate to know as I've owned my Zte z990g since last Feb and neither customer service nor I can figure out the issues wrong with it constantly rebooting itself and resetting my whole phone deleting everything on it INCLUDING my apn settings to utilize my data with it SINCE THE DAY IT WAS BOUGHT AND ACTIVATED.

I can only use wifi on it for that very reason.
So basically, Ive never really had my complete service package. My web and mms has NEVER worked at the same time with the basic txt and voice calls when all are included in the phones specs.

Someone, please help.....Correct APN settings for: Zte z990g on Net10 (At&t) and Correct APN and configuration for Samsung touchscreen At&t World Phone using the sim out of my activated zte z990g.

Thank you.

Ps Ive been researching for hours and havent came up with any solutions. Id really appreciate any help at all.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones