Need help for rooting a45

1. sandipansunny

sandipansunny Active Member

Plz Devs help to root A45......same problem facing which faced by A73....tried unlockroot, superoneclick, but no result....and also creat a sub forum for A45:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement
    :
  2. mastermind1024

mastermind1024 Well-Known Member

If u can get boot.img for A45 n A73 somehow then I can help...Rooting with unlockroot, superoneclick etc. was also not successful for A75 until I found that it needs patched(unsecured) boot.img....Now A75 can be rooted with unlockroot.So if u can find or get boot.img somehow,may be from service center or mmx itself then I can help u rooted.
  3. sandipansunny

I can give u the boot audio and bootanimation.zip also framework.jar and framework.exe with build.prop plz try to do something with these .........and I am trying to get the Full software from Micromax
  4. sandipansunny

I can give u the boot audio and bootanimation.zip also framework.jar and framework.exe with build.prop plz try to do something with these .........and I am trying to get the Full software from Micromax
  5. mastermind1024

mastermind1024 Well-Known Member

Nothing can be done with those files dude...
  6. Dark GOD

Dark GOD Well-Known Member

7. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

Moved to correct section :)
  8. sandipansunny

I got the scatter file but unable to creat a backup........using the scatter file when i am going to backup my stock rom or boot.img it is not done.......when i am plugin usb to my phone the process is not starting ........ plz help......
  9. sandipansunny

What is the system.img actually in sp flash tools..... is the android the system.img file???

Help me devs to give u the system.img and boot.img
  10. sandipansunny

Plz Help Devs..........not able to create a backup......... the process is not starting when i am plugin usb to my phone plz help me
  11. sandipansunny

I am able to create the backup of a50 ninja but unable to create the backup of a45..plz help
  12. sandipansunny

Hi , sorry I just bricked my phone now I got my phone from the service center ....... I am able to find a similer phone like A45, it's A818 duo. Same specification...I got it's Rom backup. I tried to install cwm recovery on my A45, but got stuck into enter recovery mode, after installing A818 duo's default recovery.img by flash tools i got back my default recovery, so I think u can do something with this backup of A818. You will find boot.img, recovery.img, system.img and many more.... But by changing the boot.img I think we will loose the micromax boot animation so I will upload the micromax default boot audio and boot animation.zip and shutdown animation.zip......... Plzlzlzlzlzlzlzlzlz Do something Mastermind

Here is the link of A818 Rom
    MyPhone A818 ROM V11 Rooted.rar
  13. ayushgaud

ayushgaud New Member

14. ayushgaud

ayushgaud New Member

please make boot.img insecure and upload it

I have rooted A45 but still I want it
  15. 1991prince

1991prince Member

How did you get the boot.img. Please explain the method
    I would try it on my a52.
    Didn't got root yet.
  16. antonysabish

antonysabish Member

please anyone help me how to root Micromax a45...... please explain me...... I was tried many types of root but I can't root my a45..... please help me.....
  17. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

@ ayushgaud Really ?? How did you obtain it

Please elaborate :)
  18. prashanthca

prashanthca New Member

@ ayushgaud can you acquire the recovery.img of micromax a45 somehow? i accidently flashed boot.img on recovery and the recovery isnt working anymore. if possible, can you give me a solution for this ASAP?
  19. prashanthca

prashanthca New Member

@ ayushgaud can you upload the micromax a45 rom dump and post the link? also is there a way to get proper META-INF folder of Micromax a45?
  20. waqar0333

waqar0333 Member

Master !!! i have a problem, i bought new Q Moblie A5, (mtk6573) (Only GSM, Dual Sim) Phone, its same to Micromax A75, and i flash A75 Rom, but my phone give error on start [Error] 3g Load can't run 2g-phone!!! plzzzzzzzz help what i do!!!! its Brick!!!!
  21. waqar0333

waqar0333 Member

Master !!! i have a problem, i bought new Q Moblie A5, (mtk6573) (Only GSM, Dual Sim) Phone, its same to Micromax A75, and i flash A75 Rom, but my phone give error on start [Error] 3g Load can't run 2g-phone!!! plzzzzzzzz help what i do!!!! its Brick!!!!

here is a link of detail!!
    QMobile
  22. samrider

samrider New Member

guyz i am facing problem to root my micromax a45 when i extract mtk tool and try to install it shows windows enable 2 find ursl/windowsvista..........