1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Need Help... How can I find out how much data I used when tethering???Support

1. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

I just started tethering today but I don't know how to find out how much data I am using... Any help with that please?

Advertisement
    :
  2. kbrn

kbrn Well-Known Member

just check your usage online @ the sprint website, if you haven't sign up create your account.
  3. Eazail70x7

Thanks, is there anyway to see how much data I used in previous months?
  4. Eazail70x7

GOOD GOSH!!!

I used 6,500,317KB's of data last month!! (No tethering last period, today is my first day)

I used 2,106,781KB's of data the month before that

And I used 3,834,993 of data the month before the above.

Will the goons come after me now? I didn't even know I used that much!
  5. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

There's also an app called netcounter. It tracks wifi and mobile use and breaks it down daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime. I'm not sure how accurate it is thoough, I haven't checked it against Sprint's records yet.
  6. kbrn

kbrn Well-Known Member

Nah you still good .
    I used 5gb my first month obvious since i spent a lot of time downloading stuff just using my phone and learning since never had a smart phone.
    The next months I've used something between 2 or 3 gb.

It is supposed to be unlimited data but i can't remember where i saw on the small letters at the end of the contract about 5gb limit.

I tether very little since it really is a pain in the butt the restart and lost connection issues when i use it.
  7. Eazail70x7

lol, yeah. everytime i disconnect from usb debug, i have to restart my laptop to get it to connect again. Stinks