1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Need Help, I heard you guys are friendly

1. touchten

touchten Member

Hi guys,

it has been a while since I post,
    but I remembered the last time I posted here, it was one of the most responsive and friendliest forum members I have ever been in.

So, I am here to ask for help in where is the best place to share my joy and pride.. (I know it is with you guys..) but which section of the forum..

So Today, the cool editorial team, and a super cool Google Android Developer Advocate, has decided to feature Globally a game we made (yes I work with my team and publish games for Android and IOS)

Out of total randomness it also happen to be in line with the celebration of GooglePlay's 1st year anniversary, YIPPIE!

The game name is Train Legend
    the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchten.trainlegend

[​IMG]

Well which part of the forum is the right place to share this joy and pride?

It is a dream come true for us as game developer..

Lesson I learn today..
    Dreams do come true!

Thanks guys!

Anton

Advertisement
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues - Crazy peacock person - Guide

Congratulations! I LOVE trains and train games, so I'm off to check this out... :D

ETA: I installed it and started playing it. Unfortunately, its SUPER ANNOYING ads after every screen drove me insane. I'd gladly pay for an ad-free--and more difficult--version.
    ocnbrze likes this.