Need help, Moment not accessing my websiteSupport

1. 50calray

50calray New Member

Hello people,

I picked up a Samsung Moment through Sprint back around June. I wanted the new Sprint 4G phone but figured I would make due with the Moment until the craze died down. Anyhow, I own a small firearm forum,Semi-auto Rifles. This is my main reason for going with a driod phone. It allows me to monitor my site away from home without popping out my laptop. Well for the last 2-3 months the Moment did it's job flawlessly. I was able to use it to maintain my site...even when my cable modem blew up one time and some cable guy disconnected our cable by mistake.

My problem started this past weekend when all of a sudden my Samsung Moment started having issues locating my website. I keep getting the same "Web Page Not Available" message. Now sometimes it will allow me to access the home page and then freak out on the forum index page. This is the only site I have trouble with, I can access any other site and surf until I'm blue in the face. I took my phone down to the local Sprint store and they said my phone was out dated. So after 15mins and deleting all my Apps, they had my phone working again. Then come about 2-3hrs later, I started getting the same Web Page Not Available" message. During the whole time my site has been up and running with zero issues.

Anyhow, does anyone have a clue? I'm lost and this phone is worthless if I can't even access my own website.

PS: While I was at the Sprint store, I started tooling around on the new HTC 4G phone. It pulled up my web site and worked for about 10-15 minutes before it started giving me the same dang "Web Page Not Working" message. So I'm not sure if it's a phone thing or a Sprint thing? Then for the interest of Science, I started surfing other related forums to see if maybe Sprint was blocking firearm forums. I was able to tool around on other gun forums for about 10 minutes with zero issues.

Thanks for any and all help, it's greatly appreciated,

Ray

Advertisement
    :
  2. 50calray

50calray New Member

We'll I'm able to access the driod forum with my phone but it's still my site is a no go.