• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help On Unlock Code Sites

kpatel

Jan 3, 2010
USA
Hi i was wondering if anyone can give me a good trusted site that i can pay around $10 to $20 for an unlock code for my behold 2 that I won in that contest that happened a couple weeks ago. I want it unlocked on AT&T network. I just need a good website that is trusted and thank you everyone.

Hi i was wondering if anyone can give me a good trusted site that i can pay around $10 to $20 for an unlock code for my behold 2 that I won in that contest that happened a couple weeks ago. I want it unlocked on AT&T network. I just need a good website that is trusted and thank you everyone.

You can contact Samsung or T-Mobile to get it for free.

Upvote 0

I don't think this phone will work well on AT&T. They use different frequencies than T-Mobile. You probably wont get 3G connection.

Upvote 0
hey i went to this site it is the best they only took 1 day to send me the code. Here is the link Welcome to Unlockcodesource - your #1 shop for all your bulk, Wholesale IMEI unlocking needs

Just saw this late and checked the site above, it is actually quite expensive, takes $30 to unlock behold 2 :(

If anyone needs their phone unlocked, other than getting it free from TMO, cheapest way is to check out ebay (there are a few unlockers advertising their service there), I got my BHII unlocked for $18, code emailed to me within 12hours of payment. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones