Need Help Please Re Phone Not Starting up

Last Updated:

1. cotandem

cotandem Active Member This Topic's Starter

OK, this morning I thought I would change ROMs from Fresh 2.4 to the stock Sprint odex rooted ROM. Install went fine. But then I had to screww things up by using ROM Manager app to partition the SD cards in hopes of using the Apps2SD app. Upon reboot the phone goes as far as the Sprint Now area and then goes back to the white "HTC Quietly Brilliant" and flashes between a dark scree and the white screen. I have tried rebooting numerous times and this is where it is stuck.

Can anyone help me solve my problem??

Advertisement
  2. cotandem

Update to my above post. I reloaded the now empyt SD card and at least the phone starts up. But now I have error msg "The application HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close.

Again, looking for any suggestions to get my phone back to usable state. Thanks

3. cotandem

OK, final update. Lesson learned. Don't mess with what you don't know how to fix... I removed everything (Data, cache) and reloaded ROM.

4. chawski

chawski Well-Known Member

the nice thing is as long as you do a nandroid, you really cant mess too much up, short of flashing a gsm radio, which will turn your phone into a paperweight. As long as you make a nandroid, theres really no harm in learning by trial and error. again, just DONT TOUCH THE RADIO haha