• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help please

novarider

Android Enthusiast
Jun 29, 2010
I decided to do a factory wipe and nand restore on my phone because the internal memory was low. The wipe went fine but when I try to do a nand restore I get this message.

Error : run 'nandroid-mobile.sh restore' via adb

What cause this? Is my recovery messed up?

Can you someone me fix this? Any help is appreciated!

I decided to do a factory wipe and nand restore on my phone because the internal memory was low. The wipe went fine but when I try to do a nand restore I get this message.

Error : run 'nandroid-mobile.sh restore' via adb

What cause this? Is my recovery messed up?

Can you someone me fix this? Any help is appreciated!

Did you wipe cache and dalvik cache as well? If you did, then try rebooting and going to recovery once more. I have had this issue come up before and usually a reboot resolves it.

Upvote 0
make sure ur battery level is above 40% and preferably have ur phone connected to the charger when doing the nandroid. i had the same problem once

I just finished reading about this solution and it definitely makes sense. Although, I don't think the phone charges while in recovery so if you are really low on battery, charge it while it is off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones