Need Help Please.

1. whatthafa

whatthafa New Member

I used SuperOneClick to root my Motorola Citrus. After rooting I started messing around trying to eliminate as much of the bloatware as possible. I must have messed something up because I can no longer download apps from the Market. I have since figured out how to use adb because of this :). I located a file called citrus_system_boot_recovery_dump. Inside of it are 3 files.

They are system-dump.tar, boot-dump.img and recovery-dump.img

Can some one please tell my what files I need to push to my phone with ADB and how to use these files to restore my phone so that it will function properly again.
    Thanks
    -Chris-

Advertisement
  2. dudicus

dudicus New Member

If you didn't get this fixed I would be happy to help, I had a similar issue and was able to recover.
  3. Pneumatics

Pneumatics Active Member

I am having an issue with this. I successfully rooted my phone but i deleted Gtalk, googletalk, which to my knowledge is what is stopping my Market downloads from starting, they just sit at 0%
  4. 1ryno9

1ryno9 New Member

I know this is an old post. I am having the same problem, if you can help me out it would be great. thanks new to android and picked the wrong phone to learn rooting and mod.
    :eek: