need help pleaseSupport

Last Updated:

1. Astonish

Astonish Member This Topic's Starter

Just got the moment bought 2 weeks ago and I love it.from reading up on it from forums like this one I decided to get a taskkiller I tryed a couple and nuance vocie contr
    ol still runs in the back ground no matter what using memory I've emailed acouple of the dev. Trying to get awsners id rather not uninstal it but don't want it using memory I got it on auto kill on 1min intervals but that can't be good to keep running the task manger app.and now after getting one of those apps my intstant msger app is not workin every time I go to sighn in it tells me "login failed check network connection" but there's nothing wrong with the connection........please help

Advertisement
  2. RJDevil

RJDevil Member

well, you should never set a taskkiller on auto kill, it keeps the task killer running, and you phone would use more battery having those same apps that open themselves being killed over and over again in a loop, the voice control doesnt use that much memory, so it shouldnt be a problem, and try turning your phone off and on to fix that "login failed" problem

3. thepinkc

thepinkc Well-Known Member

You could always try Startup Auditor and see if that will help you stop apps from booting at startup and at all.

4. Astonish

Astonish Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks