1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Need help plzzz !! Galaxy s2

1. weiry

weiry New Member

Hi, i have a galaxy s2, i have had it for around a month now and it is great,
    unfortunetly it is now doing this annoying thing where it thinks it is constantly charging and uncharging, the best way to describe this ... is probably like connecting and unconnecting the charger, it keeps bleeping ... even when im on the fone ... it is really really annoying and it seems to be draining the battery aswell. if anyone has any ideas it would be great :). Also i have previously downloaded 'juiceoffender' to completely drain the battery and then fully re-charge it, which didn't work. So i then done a factory reset and still not, fixed.

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

What version of the SII do you have? I'll move this to the appropriate forum for it.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  3. weiry

weiry New Member

I think it is the i9100 sorry thank you
  4. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello weiry and welcome to Android Forums. Our S2 discussion areas are set up per carrier. Each carrier has a bit different version of the the S2. If you could let us know who your provider is... we'll gladly move your thread into it's discussion area where it will receive attention from the people who know your phone best.
    chanchan05, ocnbrze and argedion like this.
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

I was meaning, were you using a T-mobile/Sprint/etc supplied Galaxy SII, or the international one.
  6. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Each type has its own model number.

The i9100 is international. If your forum names don't include the model numbers in the title, consider adding them