• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help putting more Live wallpapers on my phone...

Just put "Moment 2.1 LiveWallpaper.zip" onto your SD card and install through the recovery.

I've already done this and live wallpapers runs great on my phone. But I never got any of the stock nexus1 Live wallpapers. Like the one with the leaves on the lake or the grid patterned one with the colored lines moving. Thats what I'm looking for...

Upvote 0
Stock nexus one live wallpapers I haven't found on the market aside from starfield, but you can find a lot of them on the market or SDX forums have some. That or the XDA forums have some live wallpapers like the sense live wallpaper. Runs slow on the Moment and the touch doesn't work on it though.

Upvote 0
This is very cool! DL'd a few Live WP's from the Market now I can't pick one to use. lol

Same with me, so much to choose from, but I like being overwhelmed in this way lol.

I'm currently using the live wallpaper that is basically a slide show of the images you choose to slide. It fades out one pic and another then fades in. So nice :D

The only problem I'm havng is that stock nexus LWP called water is modded and I'm not sure which apk is causing it. Instead of having the Fall leaves on the lake, there are these green emiba(sp?) looking things with a red colored lake. Hope I can fix it cause the original stock of that is better

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones