Need help putting more Live wallpapers on my phone...Support

1. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

I was able to download all the ones I found in the market but I know that there are more out there... (I've seen them)

How do I find them and how do I get the on my phone? (I'm running DD10 btw)

Also, I don't have the original nexus one live wallpapers either, can I have help there too? Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. kiddk1

kiddk1 Well-Known Member

3. Eazail70x7

Do I have to register to that site to view the page you sent me? Right now it says invalid or something and is asking me to log in?
  4. kiddk1

kiddk1 Well-Known Member

yes you do
  5. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

You need joeys recovery too on your Moment to be able to put it on.
  6. Eazail70x7

I have. His recovery :)
  7. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

Just put "Moment 2.1 LiveWallpaper.zip" onto your SD card and install through the recovery.
  8. Eazail70x7

I've already done this and live wallpapers runs great on my phone. But I never got any of the stock nexus1 Live wallpapers. Like the one with the leaves on the lake or the grid patterned one with the colored lines moving. Thats what I'm looking for...
  9. dkjones96

dkjones96 Well-Known Member

I was looking for those but I kinda like the starfield one enough to keep it. It's subtle but still cool.
  10. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

Eazail I have a couple of the nexus one live wallpapers such as the leaves on the lake you pointed out PM me and ill send you them.
  11. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

Stock nexus one live wallpapers I haven't found on the market aside from starfield, but you can find a lot of them on the market or SDX forums have some. That or the XDA forums have some live wallpapers like the sense live wallpaper. Runs slow on the Moment and the touch doesn't work on it though.
  12. Eazail70x7

I sent a PM, but in it didn't work, (shows no sent messages in my folder) here it is again:

*Edited*
  13. edvan

edvan Well-Known Member

This is very cool! DL'd a few Live WP's from the Market now I can't pick one to use. lol
  14. Eazail70x7

Same with me, so much to choose from, but I like being overwhelmed in this way lol.

I'm currently using the live wallpaper that is basically a slide show of the images you choose to slide. It fades out one pic and another then fades in. So nice :D

The only problem I'm havng is that stock nexus LWP called water is modded and I'm not sure which apk is causing it. Instead of having the Fall leaves on the lake, there are these green emiba(sp?) looking things with a red colored lake. Hope I can fix it cause the original stock of that is better
  15. dcapio

dcapio New Member

Hi - I rooted my moment, did all the steps necessary, removed all the stock apps, but can not get the live wallpapers to work. I've done everything you mention above, but when I use the recovery and go to load the live wallpapers it immediately tells me the installation is aborted. Any ideas?
  16. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

build a custom ROM in the kitchen. choose live walpapers as an option. thats what i did and it works fine. i switch etween the N1 tracers and the Matrix code one.
  17. dcapio

dcapio New Member

Sorry - but how do I do that?
  18. EmoTonyB

19. dcapio

dcapio New Member

OK - created one - copied it to my sdcard, powered off my phone, launch the recovery2.1.3, apply zip from SD, selected custom-sdx-update.zip, confirmed and immediately got Installation aborted. No idea what is happening.
  20. EmoTonyB

is your phone rooted? custom ROM dont work without root
  21. dcapio

dcapio New Member

Hi - Sorry for delay. Yes, phone is rooted. I actually started over completely and everything seems to be ok now. I appreciate your help and responses.