• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help rooting my phone!

Fatality

Lurker
Mar 2, 2014
I have android 4.1.2 installed on my Galaxy Grand quattro.

I first rooted using mobogenie. Root was successful but superuser failed to gain root access while updating binary! Can someone tell me how to fix it?

I also tried rooting with Poot but it showed up error 18! WTH!

I tried using framaroot. I opened it up and tried using gandalf exploit. But nothing happened.

Please help me to root from any of the methods and gain superuser access. :thinking:

I have android 4.1.2 installed on my Galaxy Grand quattro.

I first rooted using mobogenie. Root was successful but superuser failed to gain root access while updating binary! Can someone tell me how to fix it?

I also tried rooting with Poot but it showed up error 18! WTH!

I tried using framaroot. I opened it up and tried using gandalf exploit. But nothing happened.

Please help me to root from any of the methods and gain superuser access. :thinking:

Hello bro just install clockwork recovery and then flash the root zip then you're done !

I've rooted mine by this method :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones