• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help syncing Google calendars, please

EdNerd

Feb 2, 2011
I've searched this forum and the rest of the 'net, and it't caused me more headaches than I had to start! Should have just posted here first.

I use Business Calendar (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mikado.bizcalpro&feature=search_result#?t=W10.) and it works well. Or it did .... I had one Google account calendar synced to this with no problems. BusCal saw both my phone calendar and my Google calendar.

Then I added a calendar to another Google account and made sure I added my phone number. There begins my problems.

The second calendar does not show up on my phone in Settings >> Accounts and Sync >> Manage Accounts >> account name. I have been fiddling with this thing for hours. I clicked some "Clear Data" button in my Settings that deleted all my calendar info from BusCal!! Back in Sync, my one account shows both the gmail and the calendar, with the white circle and arrows - but the arrows aren't moving! (Yes, I have a data connection.) The other account does not show a calendar - just the gmail. AutoSync is on for both accounts.

I can log into my original Google calendar and see my appointments - but I can't get the thing to sync with my phone or with BusCal!

If you have any help, I'd appreciate it.
Ed

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones